What We Believe
We are a part of the Nazarene Denomination of faith.
Here's just a little bit that explains what that means, and what we believe:
· We believe in one God, who exemplifies himself in three ways: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
· We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures are divinely inspired, and contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
· We believe that all people have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God.
· We believe that the grace and redemption offered through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whoever repents and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is justified, given new hope and a new life, and is saved from the bondage of sin.
· We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
· We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
· We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.