Because we love Jesus, we love to serve others.
Whether it's local or around the world, we believe we have power to impact peoples' lives and be like Jesus.
If you have any questions about how to be involved, give, or pray,
feel free to contact our Missions President, Trish.
You may email our church office to get a message to her. HermistonNaz@gmail.com
GRAYDON • MISSIONARY TO AUSTRALIA
Thank you for your support over these 2.5 years.
As Graydon has returned home from Australia, your church board and missions team would like you to know that it is common for churches help short-term missionaries with their re-engagement to the USA.
Through the end of December, an ongoing Love Offering is being accepted for Graydon as he is back to America.
If you would like to donate, funding will go towards his living expenses, clothing and shoes, his required gluten-free food expenses, and as he reengages back to life in America.
PushPay online giving is available through December 31 (on our website/app). You may also give by mailing to the church or the offering drop-boxes at church.
This Love Offering will be available through December 31.
If you would like to financially give, you may click here and select "Graydon Mission to Australia".
Available in the entryway ~ take some to give away
These include toiletry items like soaps, razors & shaving cream, hand warmers, socks, hand sanitizer, and some have a few feminine products. They also have the words of Jesus from Matthew 11:28-30 on a card.
Thank you to everyone who has helped assemble these as part of the last few years' Mission To Others Serve Days!
Take some to give away to those you see on the streets, who you think may need it, or keep for yourself if you need it to get by.
Details coming soon
Alabaster Offering is
- goes for building churches, hospitals, pastors' homes, and schools
- collected every year at HermNaz
- For some, coins are collected over the year in a little box or plastic bag!
Don't forget to pray for where this offering will be taken and those impacted by it.
Some other ways we have particpated helping others ---
- Adopting a Family for Christmas
- Mission to Others Serve Day (a Sunday morning to serve our community)
- sending teams to Honduras over the last decade
- supporting a missionary in Australia from our local church family
- supporting Operation Christmas Child
- bringing missionaries to speak
- assembling Snack Packs for those in need on the streets
- a mobile SoupWagon around town
- and more!
We typically fundraise with an annual Yard Sale.