Our Women's Ministry Facebook Group
is having some great discussions and posts!
(it’s a paint night!)
*Originally streamed on Facebook on Mother's Day, May 10, 2020.
But you can still watch the re-run and paint with Myrtie & Gertie!
Part of the fun is not knowing what you will be painting until part-way through!
Plan for about an hour and a half.
Gather Your Supplies:
- At least 6 acrylic paint colors: 1- yellow to orange, 1 - black, 1 - white, plus 2 or more bright, fun colors!
- Paint pallet — a paper plate will do
- Fine- or ultra-fine point Sharpie in black
- A pencil or piece of chalk
- 3 paint brushes - about 1”, about 1/4”, and pointy
- Cup of water with splash of soap
- Surface covering
- Fan or hairdryer (Opt.)
- Paper towel
- Canvas — any shape/size
- Tall glass of sweet tea! (Ok, that’s optional, too)
Monthly Ladies Grief Support
This is available to women dealing with any kind of grief.
We meet the 2nd Thursday of the month.
For location directions and more information, please contact the church office.
Women's Winter Craft Day
Saturday, November 9, 2019
Ladies & Girls Spring Brunch
What an exciting weekend we had! The Ladies Spring Weekend was so much fun and we are so thankful you were able to come -- and hopefully get some new knowledge and actions to fighting spiritual warfare.
If you are interested in seeing our guest speaker's website and purchasing a book, click here!
(her book is also on Amazon: The Warrior Way)
Autumn Paint with Friends | 10/23/2018
What a fun time painting and spending time together!
All Things Lavender | 7/17/2018
Ladies Spring Tea | 4/21/18
Paint with Friends | 3/20/18
Pinners Palooza | 11/3-4/17